Friday, May 31, 2013

EZ Bracelet Tool

Most of my sales come from clients (friends, family, etc) that don't live within what I am going to call relative commuting distance.  So it's very important that when I accept a custom order and the client requests a particular length bracelet, that I am able to deliver on my client's specification. 
 
Have I got the tool for you!!!!  The EZ Bracelet tool is awesome! You are so gonna get a kick out of this...up until last week, although I was using it, I wasn't using it correctly.  Thanks to all my friends at +Auntie's Bead Chat on FB they soon set me straight and I found out I wasn't so far off.

The EZ Bracelet sizer is a must for every jewelry maker. Made of heavy roller polished vinyl, it will last a long time. Lightweight and only 12" tall. Easy to use at your bench or take with you. Size your bracelets the right size and never have to resize them.
  • Make bracelets that fit the first time, every time!
  • No more re-stringing because it's the wrong size!
  • No more wasted beading wire!
  • No more wasted crimps!
  • No more wasted time!

I've included a youTube video for you to see how the tool works.
 
 
 
Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment