Friday, July 11, 2014

Parachute Cord Bracelet Tool

I've been seeing parachute cord jewelry and other accessories around lately and of course I now want to make them...it doesn't hurt that my two God daughters have said to me.."Mama B we been making those forever"...so now I've accepted the challenge.
 
About 2 weeks ago I saw this tool in Michael's called the Ezzzy Jig Parachute Bracelet Maker and had to have it to aid in this journey...a 50% off coupon doesn't hurt at this point either...and just used it for the first time.
 
 
Here's what I think about it...
 
 
 
 
 
The tool itself was pretty simple and easy...and already preassembled with 2 clip set a small and a large clip; A sliding plate that can accommodate a piece up to 12" long and a set of instructions.



Instructions were a little confusing at first as it was only a pictorial..but I figured it out.




I love the tool and would highly recommend it.  It's not just for kids but also for the more mature crafter...
 
 
Take a look at my first piece....
 
 
 
Happy crafting. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment